HEY sylvia!

披頭四(The Beatles) Hey! Jude!

Hey Jude, don't make it bad 嘿裘!別沮喪

  Take a sad song 找一首哀傷的歌

  And make it better 把它唱得更快樂

  Remember, to let her into your heart 記得將它唱入你的心田

  Then you can start to make it better 世界就能開始好轉

  Hey Jude, don't be afraid 嘿裘!別害怕

  You were made to go out and get her 你天生就要勇於克服恐懼

  The minute You let her under your skin 當你將它身埋於心底那一 刻

  Then you begin 世界就

  To make it better 開始好轉

  And anytime you feel the pain 當你感受痛苦的滋味

  Hey Jude, refrain 嘿裘!要忍耐

  Don't carry the world upon your shoulders 別把世界的重擔都往肩 上扛

  For well you know that it's a fool 你知道那些愚蠢的人

  Who plays it cool 總是裝做不在乎

  By making his world a little colder 把自己的世界弄得很冷酷

  Hey Jude, don't let me down 嘿裘!別讓我失望

  You have found her now go and get her 既然找到真愛就要勇敢追求

  Remember (Hey Jude) to let her 記住(嘿裘!)要將他

  into your heart 攬入你的心房

  Then you can start to make it better 那樣世界就能開始好轉

  So let it out and let it in 所以啊,讓你的愛自由來去

  Hey Jude, begin 嘿裘!開始啊

  You're waiting for someone to perform with 你期待有個人與你同台表演

  And don't you know that it's just you 你不知道那個人就是你自已嗎

  Hey Jude, you'll do 嘿裘!你會辦到

  The movement you need is on your shoulder 下一步該怎麼做就全看你自己

  Hey Jude don't make it bad 嘿裘!別喪氣

  Take a sad song and make it better 找一首哀傷的歌把它唱得更快樂

  Remember you let her under your skin 記得將它深藏於心

  Then you'll begin 世界就能

  To make it better 開始好轉

发表留言

秘密留言

sidetitle自我介紹sidetitle

SYLVIA

Author:SYLVIA

sidetitle最新文章sidetitle
sidetitle最新留言sidetitle
sidetitle最新引用sidetitle
sidetitle月份存檔sidetitle
sidetitle類別sidetitle
sidetitle搜尋欄sidetitle
sidetitleRSS連結sidetitle
sidetitle連結sidetitle
sidetitle加為好友sidetitle

和此人成爲好友